440 x served & 55 x viewed
Couples Halloween Costume: Bacon and Egg.
| i Heart Marina
Happy Halloween everyone! Here is a short love story of when two of our favorite breakfast foods of all time meet, bacon and egg.
Bacon and egg sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes “Sunny-Side Up Breakfast With Bacon”; Aka “Basturmayov Dzevadzegh”! 😂 in Armenian.
I love dressing up for Halloween and this year it was a first for my Mr. Magz and I to dress up in a couple’s Halloween costume. We both agreed to pay a homage to my favorite breakfast, ‘Bacon and Eggs’ also known in Armenian as ‘Basturma and Dzevadzegh’ 😂. I love it how Mr. Magz cooks breakfast for me in the morning with sunny-side up eggs and bacon. OK, I have a confession to make, it’s my favorite meal. I can eat anytime of the day either for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Don’t laugh, I’m serious! I would regularly have bacon and eggs for dinner during my pregnancy. Weird as it may sound it’s just so yummy, especially when Mr. Magz makes it for me. He must share his special recipe with us because it’s heavenly!
The other reason why we decided to dress up in a couple’s Halloween costume was to surprise our kids. Katrina, Isabella and John really loved the idea and how funny and cute we looked. The children have asked us that from now on we dress up in a couple’s costume for every Halloween!
- Applying foundation for coverage and to even out your face.
- For eyeshadows, use light shades on your eyelid, wether it’s a nude, bronze or gold shade. Use matte ivory shadow all over the rest of the lid to keep it light and bright.
- Apply mascara on top and bottom eyelashes followed by a thin liquid eyeliner on top of the lid only with a slight cat eye curve. I also like applying a light layer of black eyeshadow over the black liner on top and bottom of the eyelashes.
- Pick an eyeshadow shade that’s similar to your brows and fill them in. Brush your brows upwards to give it a natural shape.
- Tap a cream blush onto the apples of your cheeks for a natural flushed look. I like applying the golden blush first followed by a soft pink-nude blush over it.
- Lastly, choose a lipstick that is one step deeper than your natural lip color and voila!
Celebrities who also have worn a “Bacon and Egg” Halloween costumes from years past include Gwen Stefani with Gavin Rossdale, Kelly Osborne and Luke Worrall, Cara Delevingne and Georgia May Jagger, and Katy Perry.
How do you like our Halloween Costume?
By the way, did any of you see Katrina’s, Isabella’s and John’s Halloween costumes? If not, click here.
Please post your comments below. Would love to hear from you!
Hugs and kisses,