888 x served & 109 x viewed
How To Style a Crop Top?
| i Heart Marina
I’m not sure if you have noticed, but the cropped tops are taking over this year. Ever since designers sent bare midriffs down their Spring/ Summer runways, the 90’s crop tops have been seen on the red carpet, street style blogs, and at the favorite mall storefront. Crop tops are one of the hottest summer trends.
In the selfie above, I styled my long-sleeved crop top with capri jeans and Dolce & Gabbana heels. I finalized the look with my new Chanel “Shield Runway” Sunglasses.
Here’s how to to wear a crop top:
- When baring your midriff pair it with high heels for a touch of elegance.
- Don’t go over the the top with your make up. Instead opt for smokey eyes or a cute braid hairstyle.
- For a cool downtown vibe wear baggy boyfriend jeans with your crop top.
- When in doubt, wear leather shorts and boots to channel your inner Selena Gomez.
- If you are not into tight cropped pants then wear a flowy crop top with tapered pants.
- High-wasted skirts go perfectly with crop tops. It’s figure-flattering and feminine; Taylor Swift’s signature look.
- Try Jennifer Lopez’s weekend casual outfit. Opt for cropped denim and cropped top with flip-flops.
- Monochrome look is one of my favorites. Say a tight-pencil skirt with a cropped top and stilettos.
- For a formal red-carpet look try on a long skirt with a side high-slit and a crop top. Love this look!
- Try wearing a high low crop top. that’s short in the front but longer in the back. It enables more coverage for the crop shy.
Hope you guys will follow me along on my social sites for my fun daily posts!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!
Google +: @MarinaBerBeryan
Hugs and kisses,