142 x served & 1 x viewed
How To Style A Deep Back V-Neck Sweater?
| i Heart Marina
Never underestimate the power of fashion or a woman’s capacity to mix and match styles. I really do prefer a backless top over a revealing cleavage top. To me it’s more of a sexy, sophisticated and glam look.
My vintage fury sweater which I have had for over 15 years now, it epitomizes effortless style. This long-sleeved sweater is actually a dear sartorial friend. I love how soft the fabric feels on my bare skin and its extra long sleeves cover my palms, and make me feel nice cozy and warm. Its slouchy shape with its batwings is pretty demure. It’s soft and has a striking plunging V- back which can be pulled on 15 minutes before running out of the door with a pair of jeans and a cap. It is both sexy and subtle. No need for a fancy jewelry, high heels or hair styling for this look.
Top// Vintage sweater
Pants // A/X Armani Exchange
Shoe// Tory Butch
Cap // Forver 21
Here are 5 different ways you can style your deep back V-neck sweater and instantly feel sexy and confident.
1. Choose neutral for your v-back sweater, like pale pink and wear it with white denim pants and a white or grey slouchy hat.
2. Try a gray deep back v-neck sweater with black skinnies, boots and a fedora hat. This look is trending this season and we’ve seen many celebrities rocking this combination.
3. Wear a mini skirt in grid pattern or pinstripes with ankle boots and a solid color V-neck sweater, say white
4. Another way to look chic is to contrast textures. For instance, try a pair of leather pants with your plunging v-neck sweater with tennis shoes for chill look.
5. Opt for tight black pants with a grey plunging v-neck sweater and thing high heels. Accessories the look with a backlace for a touch of sophisticated glam!
Do you have a favorite way to style your deep v-back sweater? Please share by commenting below.
Hugs and kisses,