211 x served & 1 x viewed
How To Style Military
Inspired Look This Spring 2017?
i Heart Marina
Spring 2017 is the comeback of army style, from military inspired jackets, to slouchy khaki, green sweatshirts, rompers, dresses, camouflage sweatpants, cargo toppers, military boots and etc… Getting into army vibes is the new trend and true celebrity fans of this trend include Gigi Hadid, Rihanna, Kylie Jenner, Dianne Kruger and more!
Designer who embraced the army look for Spring 2017 Collection include Salvatore Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Moncler, Valentino, Balmain, Marc Jacobs, Tod’s, Burberry, Dries Van Noten, Altuzarra, Kenzie, Rag & Bone and etc…
Here’s how to incorporate the military look with today’s modern chic style.
- Opt for Khaki green cargo pants a cream shirt and a camouflage green bomber with a military hat. Wear stilettos for a feminine -chi touch.
- If you are into bohemian dresses this spring, instantly update your look by simply adding a camouflage print jacket to your white boho dress.
- For more of a sophisticated look go for a slouchy green silk shirt, denim shorts and white blazer.
- If hipster look is your signature style just incorporate green hoodie jacket to your black knee-ripped skinnies and black lace top and combat boots.
- Wear a long khaki maxi dress with a white tank top and an aviator jacket.
- Army style ensembles for perfectly with golden accessories and jewelry. This combo reminds me of powerful and edgy look.
I love mixing trends and looks creating my own style. For this particular military outfit I wore a pair of ripped-knee sweatpants and a military long sleeve top. I accessorized the ensemble with open-toe ankle boots and styled my hair back with a half updo obtaining a sophisticated -casual military look. Lastly, for a touch of femininity and glam I added Chanel pearl bracelet to my military street style look. The ensemble is affordable and achievable it’s perfect for an everyday wear!
Top // SheIn
Sunglasses // non- brand
Shoes // Chanel
Handbag // Chanel
Bracelet // Chanel
Please take a moment to subscribe to my blog should you prefer to receive fashion forecasts, style trends and tips straight to your email each time I publish a new article on my blog.