184 x served & 1 x viewed
How To Style Overalls?
| i Heart Marina\
Overalls are a huge trend now, popping up everywhere seen on celebrities, runways and bloggers.
Styling overalls isn’t that difficult just because it’s a denim onesie and with denim you can wear pretty much anything.
Here are some of my tips to look great in comfortable overalls:
- Shorter gals can cuff the legs of their overalls if they are too long. My teenage daughter does this each time she borrows my overalls.
- Style your look with accessories (grown up accessories) to avoid looking like a toddler in overalls. No 🚫🙅🏼bows or pigtails. Instead opt for sleek gold jewelry and a topknot to finish your look or a boho style wide brimmed hat.
- When shopping for overalls, consider this, fit is the key. If you have a longer or shorter torso, try and find a pair of overalls with adjustable straps so there is no pulling in the ughhm…crotch area.
- Should you decide to go for a slouchy look overalls I suggest you wear a feminine shirt underneath, such as lace tops or off-the-shoulder tops. If you closely to the images I’ve included my dip has lace decor on the sleeves for a feminine boho-look.
- To avoid looking like a cowgirl do not 🚫🙅🏼 wear plaids and I’m serious! Unless, you are opting to look like a farm gal.
- Another favorite top of mine when styling the overall look is striped tops. Channel your inner sailor look with a blue-and-white striped shirt and you’ll look gorge 👌🏻, I promise!
My parents and grandmother were in town this weekend and so I opted to wear overalls because it’s comfy and chic. I accessories the look with a 90’s choker and a boho wide brimmed hat. For my make up click here to read more.
Please take a moment to subscribe to my blog to start receiving beauty and hairstyle tips.