342 x served & 31 x viewed
How To Style Palazzo Pants?
I have been always obsessed with the palazzo pants. The wide-leg pant trend is not only chic but comfy as well.
The super wide flows pants first made an appearance back in the ’60’s and ’70’s. You have seen it on fashion bloggers and celebrities including Kendall Jenner,
Palazzo pants can be worn during Fall and Winter season but it’s ideal for Spring and Summer.
Here are the 10 ways I style palazzo pants for my celebrity clients whether it’s for the red carpet event, a meeting or just street styling.
- Cropped lace top would go perfect with palazzo pants for a red carpet.
- For a professional look I’d pair the palazzo pants with a casual shirt and a blazer with wedges.
- On warmer days for a casual brunch wear a tank top and clinch in your waist with a statement maker belt.
- Style your palazzo pants with a casual t-shirt and a bold piece of jewelry wether it’s a cuff, necklace or even hoop earrings.
- For a comfy summer look add a wide -brimmed hat to you OOTD.
- You can also give your ensemble an illusion of a jumpsuit by wearing a monochromatic palazzo pants and a top.
- Another favorite professional look with palazzos would a button down long-sleeve shirt. Just unbutton the first two or three buttons, roll up the sleeves and add a long thin necklace with a thin belt.
- For Fall and Winter look you may also wear you wide-legged pants with a loose sweater. This is more of a comfy and cozy street style look.
- Another great ensemble for the colder days with the palazzo pants and long sleeve shirt would be to opt for a scarf and skip the necklace.
- Surprisingly, a short waisted leather jacket that’s perfectly fitted can be layered with your palazzo pants during the winter season.
As for me, because the weather is still warm in Los Angeles, I paired my white linen palazzo pants with a graphic cropped tee. It’s super chic, comfy and looks fab!
Top// non brand
Pants // Gap
Sunglasses // Christian Dior
Flats // Tory Burch