240 x served & 3 x viewed
How To Style Tassel Earrings Trend?
| i Heart Marina
Spring and Summer vibrant earrings trend –tassel jewelry, particularly earrings. Colorful tassel earrings dominate not only the streets and the red carpet but also the Instagram’s feed.
Easily styled fringe earrings are super-easy to transition from day-to-night. Whether you’re spending an afternoon at LACMA in Los Angeles, California or having a dinner with your date at the TAO restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The A-list approved tasseled shoulder grazers have a serious statement appeal with it’s boho, and luxe vibe. Fashion designers who have embraced this hot accessory trend include Isabel Marant, Oscar de la Renta and Lanvin.
These super cute earrings that have originated from the 16 Century are sure to be an essential part of your Spring and Summer wardrobe. The trend is in for at least in the next few seasons.
- A simple white tee, deep v-neck or even a bare neck, can set the look into motion and have a neck-elongating effect.
- Stick to monochromatic ensemble to minimize the “noise” going on the rest of the outfit. So, choosing a solid outfit over busy prints is preferable when accessorizing with a pop-of color tassel earrings. Say you are wearing a long white maxi dress for a pop of color add either a pair of hot pink tassel earrings, cobalt blue or just pick a any other preferred color.
- Wearing tassels constitutes as a statement in itself. Some fashion stylist suggest sticking to the shades that you already wear on the regular basis when choosing tassel color earrings. I disagrees, I think it’s more eye-catching and fun to pick a color that you usually don’t wear often.
- To creat interesting illusion do wear your tassel earring with your hair down. Although, it looks great with updo’s as well.
- Personally, I love the way these swinging embellishments bring movement to any look by adding a burst of color. You can still rock the bonafide bohemian style if you are not into bold colors and feathered fringe, scope out faux leather, chains, and tassel earrings with rhinestones. It’s kinda cool!
Here’s one styled my casual daily look with a pair of cobalt blue tassel earrings. It was a warm day so, I wore long palazzo-like linen capris with soft 3/4 sleeve white top. I finalized the look with a pair of cobalt blue tassels for a pop of color and voila!
Please take a moment to subscribe to my blog to start receiving my “How to’s …” straight to your email.