326 x served & 1 x viewed
How To Style The Various Shades of Nude and Neutral Dress in 2017?
| i Heart Marina
It’s light brown, baby pinks, pale peach, beige, cream shades and everything in between are in vogue this season and have been since the summer of 2016. Neutral shades not only look clean, fresh and refined but also quite luxurious. I think, the mix of all neutral colors holds a certain femininity to it and a classy minimalism with tones of glamour or bohemian vibes, depending on the way you style though.
For the Memorial weekend, my kids and I went out to the strip then, to Downtown Summerlin. We shopped around for a bit, walked around the promenade, snapped a few photos, met up with my Ukrainian doll, Polina and had a light snack. Afterwards, kids and I went back home for our pool party and the Armenian BBQ, prepared by one and only Chef Mr Magz, my husband! Hahah, but really, my husband does make amazingly delicious Armenian BBQ ( and so does my dad). We all had a great time with family and friends.
For my daytime look, I wore a light brown / nude strapless dress with minimum jewelry. To make the dress look more casual, I paired it with sparkly flats and accessorized it with simple thin long earrings. As for make up, I tried using different shades today with my new hair color, neutral smokey eyes with just black and bronze eyeshadow and rosy lips.
Selfie Sunday… Trying a different make up with my new blonde hair. Neutral Smokey eyes with just black and bronze shade. #marinaberberyan #marinagram #iheartmarina #fashionconfessions #makeup #makeupjunkie #makeupartist #makeupporn #greeneyes #armenian #ukranian #blonde #blond #hairstyles #fashion #style
For the night time look, I would have styled this same nude dress with a pair of stiletto heels, a statement making boho-chic necklace, and a small beige clutch for a sexy and sophisticated look. As for make up, I would keep it the same, smokey eyes with black and bronze eyeshadow and the same lip color. Maybe I would go a tad bit darker with the smokey eyes.
Here are a few tips and tricks when styling your look around various shades of nude.
- Keep it simple
- Nude beige tones tend to look absolutely amazing against denim and whites.
- Mixing all nude colors gives you a certain classy and ladylike look, while beige hue looks clean and fresh.
- Keep in mind one thing,if you go totally beige or nude, then you need to update the look by adding bright colored accessories or beauty details such as nails and lips.
- You can always combine beige with blue or red.
- 6. When you are not sure how to style your dress with, go for nude colors either in pumps or in blazers or eve the make-up.
Here are 3 different neutral looks.
- Working Girl: Whether you have a meeting to attend or just heading out to work, the perfect neutral work look would consist of a simple nude suit. Throw together with a clean and crisp white shirt and a dash of neutral make up and you are good to go. Team it up with beige heels or even a pair of platforms to get that fashionista edge.
- Casual lunch with friends: So you can cut yourself some slack and go comfortable. Light, airy chiffons dress with flats is all you need before you bring on the green apple martinis.
- A night out: Whether it’s a dinner date or a girl’s night out, all you need is a little neutral shimmer. A little nude dress teamed with browns and gold, or sequence is perfect to put you in the party mood. Add a dash of shimmery gloss, a pair of gorgeous ivory heels.
For additional fashion tips please take a moment to subscribe to my blog, iheartmarina.com, to start receiving my newsletters straight to your inbox.
Hugs and kisses,