86 x served & 1 x viewed
How To Wear and Style A Beret?
| i Heart Marina
Transforming from Summer’s Fedora hats to Winter’s berets. Berets were originally adopted back in 14th and 15th century by the poorest classes in society including farmers and artists know as “felt hats”. On the other hand, berets were also seen worn by military soldiers all over the world. This includes the famous cuban Che Guevara. The unexpected hat trend has quickly gained popularity this season among celebrities including Rihanna, Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, French actress Isabelle Huppert, Elsa Hosk and other celebrities.
Berets are timeless accessories worn by style icons. Here are 10 different ways to style your beret like a fashion girl.
- Wear a color-popping beret to add a statement look to your outfit.
- Accessorize your beret with a brooch.
- If you are going for a Parisian Girl look wear a striped tee with your beret.
- If you are wearing a black leather pants style a camel hued beret.
- Another perfect way to show off your beret by wearing just a plain shirt with jeans and heels.
- This season plaid is the biggest trend, try wearing a plaid beret.
- Pair your beret with a blazer for a formal look.
- A pair of corduroy trousers and a tucked in blouse is another perfect ensemble with your beret.
- Style your hair in a side-braid under the beret or even a low bun is cute.
- Embellished berets dress up any look!
Also, here are four step guide on how to wear berets.
- Make sure the knot is located on the back of the head.
- Place the hat’s round front til on your forehead
- Pull the rest of the beret toward the back of the head
- Feel free to adjust to your liking, pulling it onto one side or backwards
And this is how I styled my embellished 100% wool beret -The French Girl Style.
A black pair of ripped jeans with a blouse and a Chanel Belt, sunglasses, boots and a red handbag. ❤
t’s your favorite way of styling the beret look.
Please take a moment to subscribe to my blog to start receiving “How To’s…” on fashion and style.