403 x served & 1 x viewed
How To Wear Knee Cut Pants Like A Celebrity?
| i Heart Marina
Hey cuties! Let’s talk about the 2017 trend, shall we?
Whether it’s a skinny, boyfriend, mom or cropped knee cut pants it’s the “Du Jour” trend and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.
Knee cut out pants have always been around and will continue to stick around for quite sometime. And what I mean by knee cut-out it’s not that it has a tiny cut or it’s ripped. What I mean, is that it actually has a major holey on the knee making the pants an ideal option for the hot summer weather. For the past 2 or 3 seasons I’ve been wearing sweat pants with knee cut-outs and believe it or not as I type my article I am currently wearing one with a a plain t-shirt and a messy top not.
Celebrities, fashion runway models and street style bloggers are usually the people who we get our fashion inspiration from. Here’s how you can also wear your next knee cut pair of pants and look like a celebrity.
- Alessandra Ambrosio Style – A black pair of ripped jeans with the knee cut-outs styled with a white biker and a pair of black strappy sandals is a perfect weekend style inspo.
- Kendall Jenner – You can easily wear the ripped pants look ( w/ knee cut outs) all day and then head out to dinner with friends in the evening. Pair it with high heel and off shoulder top.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – Brings a glamorous edge to knee cut-out pants, teaming with court shoes and a bomber jacket.
- Khloe Kardashian – Not only she was seen wearing long ripped denim shorts with excessive knee cut outs but, Khloe also added this style to her Good American denim line.
- Jessica Alba -Sport the ripped boyfriend jeans with knee cut whilst running your errands with an oversized cardigan and a pair of wedges.
- Naya Rivera – Care to draw your inspo from the Glee star? Then I suggest you rock her off-duty cool to perfection look in a pair of comfy sweatpants with knee cut-outs, a simple vest and wide-brimmed fedora.
- Olivia Palermo – Make your ripped jeans with knee cut outs look super smart and utterly chic. Do it the way Olivia did with a chic tailored suede jacket, silk shirt and heels combo.
- Selena Gomez – Make a sartorial splash in ripped jeans at the knees and a ripped tee, too! Hahah, Now that’s a party of two of the same styles.
- Hailey Baldwin – Work the knee cut-outs jean trend with a form-fitting crop top.
- Ashley Tisdale – I am so borrowing this look from Ashley, head-to-toe! It’s just so spot on! She was seen wearing a designer logo tee with the light wash knee cut-out boyfriend jeans, studded Valentino flats and a denim jacket thrown across the waist.
My day time knee cut pants in the photos below is all about comfy-cute fit.The knee cut-outs are wider with an outline of a kitty face on top. As for the tube top, it’s actually not a tube top … LOL, it’s actually a sleeveless leotard in a spandex material which can also be worn as a swimsuit. I love this look because it’s playful, comfortable and so girly! With fashion you must have fun and not be boring! From SheIn.com.
Please take a moment to subscribe to my blog to start receiving “How To’s…” on fashion and style.